GREEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP - Online Workshop Series
The University of Waterloo’s Entrepreneurship @ Environment (E@E) office, the Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC), and the CEC’s EcoInnovation Network have joined forces to develop a six-part series of online workshops exploring key ideas in green entrepreneurship. These live workshops bring together key researchers, successful entrepreneurs, and dedicated youth from across North America in a series of engaging and interactive 90-minute sessions.
Workshop 1 - What is a Green Entrepreneur?
Workshop 2 - How to Start a Green Business
- Tania Del Matto, Director, GreenHouse, St. Paul’s University College [Download Presentation]
- Adriann Knight, Small Business Advisor, St. Catharines Small Business Enterprise Centre [Download Presentation]
- Klaudia Sánchez, Coordinator of Social Responsibility & Sustainable Development, Anáhuac University [Download Presentation]
Workshop 3 - Entrepreneurship and the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
Workshop 5 - Impact Investing and Fundraising for Green Startups
- Samira Khan, Senior Manager, Global Impact Engagement, Salesforce.org [Download Presentation]
- Olaf Weber, Research Chair in Sustainable Finance, University of Waterloo [Download Presentation]
- Daniel Fuentes, Senior Project Manager, Mennonite Economic Development Associates [Download Presentation]
- Cole Powers, Co-Founder, IntelliCulture & Leadership Coach, Concept by Velocity [Download Presentation]